Medical Care Clinic Services in Timonium
We're here to help. Our physicians and staff are experienced in emergency and family medicine. We treat a wide range of non-life threatening conditions in patients of all ages. But if you don't find what you're looking for below, call us!
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it's convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Timonium school sports.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: We can write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Timonium area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations.
Click here for more info
Treatment for Non-Life Threatening Conditions Including:
- Colds & coughs
- Breaks & Sprains
- Flu & Virus
- Sore throat
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Back pain, Joint pain, Body aches
- Headache, Migraine pain, Dizziness
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing treatments
- Bites & Rashes
- Cuts & Burns
- Earaches or Infection
- Minor Injuries
- Ear Cleaning
- Physical exams for school, sports, work
- Urinary tract infection
- Upset stomach, Heartburn
- Skin infections
- Pediatric Illness
- Aches & Pains
- Cold Sores
- Pink eye, Minor eye injuries
- Immunizations and TB tests